Hello ! I finished printing all the tibias and I’m now the coxas print… I also sprayed some rubber at the end of the tibia to avoid slipping.
I also completely finish the head assembly
As always, stay tuned 😉
Hi all, So this weekend I have been working on the Coxa/Tibia design, and how to print them in the best way. These parts are now ready for “mass production” !
I also printed the head, and began the assembly. All the parts are done, just need the body to put it on 😉
I hope I can get finished with the 4 left tibias this weekend…
Stay tuned, more to come soon !
Hello ! Good news, the first leg prototype is now assembled 😀 I have printed a tibia and a coxa in order to see if the parts can be well-printed before going to mass production. I had to modify a bit the coxa to pass the cable inside (now it should be ok) and also the tibia (only the design for a better look). I still have some tests to run but I think the parts are ready to be printed 😉
Stay tuned !