Hello ! I finished printing all the tibias and I’m now the coxas print… I also sprayed some rubber at the end of the tibia to avoid slipping.
I also completely finish the head assembly
As always, stay tuned 😉
Hi all, So this weekend I have been working on the Coxa/Tibia design, and how to print them in the best way. These parts are now ready for “mass production” !
I also printed the head, and began the assembly. All the parts are done, just need the body to put it on 😉
I hope I can get finished with the 4 left tibias this weekend…
Stay tuned, more to come soon !
First video of Animabot ! well it’s not the robot yet, only a bunch of electronic boards and 2 servos, but it’s something 🙂 The servos move accordingly to the STm32F4 tilt.
Hey, It’s been a long time since I posted news on Animabot 😉 I didn’t advanced much on the software but I can now talk to the servos which is a very good news 🙂 I still have to make all the functions to control them correctly (setPosition, getPosition, moveAll, setTorque, getTemp, etc.) but it will be more interesting !
I’m still waiting for my 3D printer… and it begins to annoy me…
Last week I received the new servomotors, I opted for numerical servos because they are much more powerful than the Hitec HS311 and they have much more options.
So I chose HerkuleX servos from Dongdu Robot, they are very similar to the Dynamixel but half the price for the same quality !
There are available on dfrobot.
I have not tested them yet because I am waiting for a Uart converter (3,3v to TTL). The STM32F4 is running on 3,3v but the motors need a TTL logic… Anyway, now I have them, so I will be able to begin the design in Solidwork \o/
One great advantage is that the motors can be connected to the bus, which save a lot of connectors and space for cables.