After weeks of testing and debugging, I think that the motherboard is finally ready 😀 I had some trouble with the charger which wasn’t communicating nor charging… The reason was simply a bloody wrong capacitor value…. but now it is fixed and working like a charm !
I also discovered some issues on the Servos power supply. Basically, it was not regulating well and completely not handling any load… So, I fixed that as well and did some extensive tests. Now, I’m proud to announce that the power supply has been tested with a continuous load of 16A at 7.6V (8A per channel) for 1 hour without any issue ! the temperature didn’t exceed 60°C (without fan).
So now that all errors are solved, I installed the motherboard where it belongs, and here are the results :